From the AntsRoute mobile application, your drivers can download reports (or consignment note) for each of the deliveries they have to complete during their routes.
Enable the download of reports
To do this, you must first enable this option from the AntsRoute web interface by following these few steps:
- Go to the module 'Settings'.
- Click on the tab 'Reports'.
- For the required report click on '…' > 'Edit'.
- Enable the option 'Download on mobile'.
- Click on the button 'Save'.
Note: To learn more about how to create report templates, read this support article.
Download reports from the mobile application
- Click on a step to display details.
- Click on the button 'Reports'.
- Select the reports to download.
- Click on the buttonn 'Download'.
Note: If your report template contains custom fields that are private, i.e. which should not be communicated to drivers, they will not be able to download the reports from the mobile application.