From the “Agenda” tab, you can check the weekly calendar of your drivers. For each work order, you can view the start and end time of the task, the planned, confirmed or pending work orders, the absences, and the breaks of drivers.
Display the weekly route calendar
- Go to the “Organize” module.
- Click on the “Agenda” tab.
- Choose the option “Week”.
- Select the required week.
Note: If you visualize a red triangle with an exclamation mark next to a day of the week in the schedule, it means that orders are planned on that date, but are not assigned to routes.
Schedule an order and assign it directly to a route
From the weekly calendar, you can schedule an order and assign it directly to a given date and driver. To do this, you must follow these steps:
- Find a date and a driver and click on the corresponding box in the schedule.
- Fill in the work order details.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
Note: The date is automatically selected. However, you can select a time slot requested by the customer.
Edit work orders
From the weekly schedule, you can make changes to work orders. For example, you can confirm, put on hold, reschedule, put in the basket and unplan a work order, generate service reports or notify customers. To do this, you need to follow these steps:
- Identify a work order in the schedule and double-click on it.
- Click on “...”.
- Click on an action from the drop-down list.