You can automate the sending of notifications to a customer when his appointment is confirmed. The notification is automatically sent when the work order is “confirmed”. To set up automated notifications when the work order is confirmed, just complete the steps below:
Set up the notification template
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- Click on the tab “Notifications”.
- Click on “Notification templates”.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- Select the media “Text message” or “email”.
- Select the type “On confirmation of a work order”.
- Determine the name for internal use. For example, “Appointment confirmed”.
- Set the toggle on “Enabled”
- Click on the AntsRoute icon to custom the message content.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Here are the variables available for automated notifications when the work order is confirmed:
- First name $firstName
- Last name $lastName
- Scheduled date $scheduledDate
- Estimated time of arrival $arrivalTime
- Time slot $timeSlot
- Address $address
- Corporate name $enterpriseName
- Name of field worker $agentLastName
- Id of work order $id
- Link to download service report