You have the possibility to sort the different custom fields into categories to make the information easier to read. For example, 'Order number' and 'Order date' fields can be grouped together in an 'Information about orders' category.
Note: The categories can be linked to field service operations (or deliveries) or to customers (or patients). Before creating the category, you have to choose the desired location among these two options.
Add new category
- Go to the 'Settings' module.
- Click on the tab 'Custom fields'.
- Click either on 'Field service (delivery/pickup/visit)' or on 'customer (patient)'.
- Click on the button 'Create a category'.
- Determine the 'Name' for this category.
- Click on the button 'Save'.
Delete a category
- Identify the category to delete and click on '…' and 'Delete'.
- Click on the button 'Confirm'.
Note: By deleting a category, all the fields linked to this category will also be deleted.
Customise the order in which categories are displayed
You can determine the order in which the categories are displayed by clicking on the arrows to the right of the category name or by dragging and dropping. The order defined will be respected in the other modules, but also on the mobile application.