The custom fields are used to add additional information about customers. These fields are entered by the scheduler when adding new customers. 👨💻
These fields are then displayed on the field worker's route map (available on the mobile application). It can be additional information needed to enable the field worker to complete the operation. For example, the name of the prescriber, another contact, the date of creation, etc.
Step 1: Add new custom field
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- Click on the tab “Custom fields”.
- Click on “Customer file”.
- Click on the button “Create a field”.
- Determine the “Name” for this custom field.
- Sort the field into a “Category”.
- Determine the “Field type” among the following options:
- Integer number;
- Check box;
- Click on the “Save” button.
Step 2. Enter customer custom fields
Once the custom fields have been created in the settings, it's possible to fill in them for each new customer added. Depending on how you plan the work orders, you will need to follow the steps of one of the methods below. 👇
1. In the new customer creation form
Once the customer custom fields have been defined, these fields are available when adding a new customer from “Customers” > “Add”.
2. In the import file
It is also possible to fill in custom fields in a customer import file. Just add a column to the Excel or CSV file with a header that corresponds to the name of the custom field indicated during its creation.
How to delete a custom field?
- Identify the field to delete from the table and click on “…” and “Delete”.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.