The working hours of the field workers are taken into account when optimising the routes. In order to define the working hours, you just need to complete the following steps:
- Go to the 'Resources' module.
- Click on the tab 'Field workers'.
- Click on '…' and 'Edit' for the required worker.
- Click on 'Working hours and start and end locations'.
- Select the week from which the working hours must be modified using the date picker.
- Click on the icon ' ' for a given day and indicate the 'Time slots', i.e. the start and end time of their working day.
- Repeat this action for each working day of the week.
- Click on the button 'Save and set as default working plan' to set these slots for the selected week as well as for the next weeks.
Note: To set these time slots only for the selected week, just click on the button 'Save'.
Note: In order to delete the working hours for a given day, just click on the icon .