The breaks of the workers (lunch breaks, free time, etc.) can be taken into account when optimising the routes. In order to add breaks, just complete the steps below:
- Go to the 'Resources' module.
- Click on the tab 'Field workers'.
- Click on '…' and 'Edit' for the required worker.
- Click on 'Working hours and start and end locations'
- Select the week from which breaks should be added using the date picker.
- Click on the icon ' ' for a given day and indicate the 'Duration'' of the break in minutes.
- Determine the 'Break start (between)', i.e. the time slot in which the break can start.
- Repeat this action for the other days of the week if necessary.
- Click on the button 'Save and set as default working plan' to set these breaks for the selected week and for the upcoming weeks.
Note: To set these breaks only for the selected week, just click on the 'Save' button.
Note: The breaks of the workers are then displayed in the 'Agenda' tab of the 'Organize' module.
To remove the break for a given day, just click on the .