It is possible to define opening hours for each of your customers (banks, companies, shops, etc.). You can define these opening hours when adding your customer or importing your customer database. It is also possible to define these opening hours after having added customers by following the steps below:
- Go to the 'Customers' module.
- Search a customer using the search bar.
- Click on '…' and 'Customer sheet' for the required customer.
- Click on the tab 'General information'
- Disable 'Always open' by clicking on the toggle .
- Determine the opening hours for each day of the week by clicking on the icon .
- Click on the button 'Save'.