You have the possibility to define default values to make the planning of orders easier. By defining default values, the fields in the form for adding orders are automatically filled in with these values. You can change them if necessary. To define default values, you just have to complete these steps:
- Go to the 'Settings' module.
- Click on the 'Settings' tab.
- Click on 'Default values'.
- Determine the following values:
- Duration ;
- Time slot ;
- Skill ;
- Service type.
- Click on the button 'Save'.
If you have activated the option 'pickup & delivery', you can also set default values:
- Default location for loading/unloading ;
- Default duration for loading/unloading ;
- Default time slot for loading/unloading.
Note: If the loading (or unloading) location is always the same, you can add it as a default value in the 'Default location for loading/unloading' field. In this way, you will no longer need to fill in the line for the loading (or unloading) in your import file.