When scheduling orders, a timer is used to determine the duration of the validity of the proposed field service operation dates (availability). The users can schedule orders at the same time thanks to this timer. This feature ensures that the scored proposals obtained take into account actions carried out by other users. To change this time, just complete the steps below:
- Go to the 'Settings' module.
- Click on the 'Settings' tab.
- Click on 'Optimization settings'.
- Determine the 'The validity time of a proposal when adding field services (in seconds)'.
- Click on the button 'Save'.