If you have a file with a list of field service operations to be scheduled before a due date, it is possible to import the file in Excel or CSV format into the bucket by following the steps below:
Note: The phone numbers must be in international format. For example, +447600123456 for a phone number in the UK. In order to display the sign '+' in Excel, you can add an apostrophe in the cell before the +44 (e.g. '+447600123456).
Note: The column names (or headers) in your Excel or CSV table must be the same as the bold fields listed below (for example Name, Address, etc.).
- Go to the 'Schedule' module.
- Click on the tab 'Field service bucket'.
- Click on the button 'Import field services into bucket'.
- Click on the button 'Download template' to get a template file.
- Fill in the fields listed below in the file before importing it by clicking on the 'Upload your file'.
- Name of the customer or eventually the name of the company ; (REQUIRED)
- Address (for example: Bridge St, London SW1A 2JR, United-Kingdom) ; (REQUIRED)
- Duration in minutes (for example: 120) ; (REQUIRED)
- Due-date in YYYY-MM-DD format (for example: 2020-01-31) or DD/MM/YYYY (for example: 01/01/2020). It is the date before which the task must be planned. (REQUIRED)
- Open-date in YYYY-MM-DD format (for example: 2020-01-31) or DD/MM/YYYY (for example: 01/01/2020). It is the date from which the task can be planned.
- Id, i.e. the external identifier of the field service operation imported. The Id must be unique. For example: 20180101-1. (It is not possible to reimport a task on a later date with an Id which has already been used) ;
- First name or the name of your contact if the client is a company ;
- Mobile-phone in international format (for example: +447600123456) ;
- Email (for example: email@example.com) ;
- Postal-code (for example: SW1A 2JR) ;
- City (for example: London) ;
- Latitude (for example: 48.731612) ;
- Longitude (for example: 5.978622) ;
- Comments (for example: ask the guard for the key) ;
- Time slot in HH:MM-HH:MM format. (for example 08:00-10:00) ;
- Comp_XXX with XXX corresponding to one of the skills defined in 'Settings' > 'Skills'. Just indicate whether the constraint applies by YES or NO. (for example YES) ;
- Cap_XXX with XXX corresponding to one of the capacities defined in 'Settings' > 'Capacities'. Just indicate the quantity to be carried. This number is an integer. For example 18.
Note: If the file contains errors, you can see on the right-hand side of the page which fields to drag into the corresponding columns. Then click on the 'Validate' button at the bottom of the page.
Note: If you get a summary table with errors (red background), you can then make changes directly in this table before clicking on the 'Import' button at the bottom of the page.