You can duplicate one or several routes over several days by following the steps below:
- Go to the 'Organize' module.
- Click on the tab 'Agenda'.
- Select the date on which the routes to duplicate were scheduled.
- Check the boxes of the routes to be duplicated.
- Click on the button 'Duplicate routes'.
- Select the period over which to duplicate routes.
- Check the boxes of the relevant days of the week for this period.
- Click on the button 'Save'.
Note: The routes created after duplication keep the time constraints (working hours, breaks, opening hours, etc.) of the reference route. If a reference route starts at 8:00 a.m., the routes created after duplication will also start at 8:00 a.m., even if the working hours of field workers are different for the dates on which the route was duplicated. Therefore, if you want to respect the time constraints, you will have to restart the optimisation for the dates concerned.