It is possible to cancel field service operations in a started route from the AntsRoute interface by following the steps below:
- Go to the 'Monitor' module.
- Click on the tab 'Map'.
- Identify the route in which a task must be canceled and click on '…' and 'Route's detail'.
- Identify the task to cancel and click on '…' and 'Cancel'.
- If necessary, add 'Comments' and select the 'Cancellation reason'.
- Click on the button 'Confirm'.
Note: The cancelled field operation is then displayed in red at the bottom of the list of tasks.
Note: The field worker receives a push notification on his smartphone and on the AntsRoute mobile application to let him know that a task has been cancelled.
Note: The cancelled field operations can then be rescheduled from the 'Cancelled field services' tab of the 'Schedule' module.