From the AntsRoute interface, you can track the completion of the daily routes and communicate with your field workers, who are equipped with the AntsRoute mobile application. The app allows you to upload data and update roadmaps in real time.
From the 'Map' tab of the tracking module
- Go to the 'Monitor' module.
- Click on the tab 'Map'.
Display the list of routes
By clicking on from the map, you can display a panel on the right side of the screen with the list of routes.
For each route, you can view the following information: :
- Status of route ( not started, ongoing, completed or free agent) ;
- Progress of the route in % ;
- Scheduled route starting time and recalculated route starting time ;
- Scheduled route ending time and recalculated route ending time ;
- Number of kilometers to travel ;
- Number of field service operations to complete ;
- Driving time ;
- Working time on site.
Filter the display of routes on the map
From the 'Map' tab of the monitoring module, you can filter the display of routes on the map according to their status. Simply click on one of the four options located above the map, which are:
- Not started routes ;
- Ongoing routes ;
- Ended routes ;
- Free field workers, i.e. workers for whom no route is planned for today.
Display the list of field operations of a specific route
- Open the panel on the right side of the screen by clicking on .
- Identify the route and click on '…' and 'Route's detail'.
From this screen, you can access the following information for the completed tasks: :
- Planned arrival time and completion time ;
- Comments ;
- Signature of customer ;
- Photos ;
- Barcode or QR-code ;
- Geofencing ;
- Extra completion fields (if defined in the settings).
You have the possibility to display the field service operations of the chosen route on the map. The use of a colour code enables you to quickly identify completed, cancelled and rescheduled operations.
Here is the colour code to identify the field operations on the map:
- In blue, ongoing tasks ;
- In green, completed tasks ;
- In red, cancelled tasks ;
- In orange, rescheduled tasks.
Understanding the Geo-fence
The validation of a task is time-stamped and geo-referenced. The geofencing makes it possible to know if the field worker was in the expected area at the time of the validation of a task. A circle next to the scheduled time of arrival is used to determine the position of the field worker at the time of validation.
Here is the color code used to understand the Geo-fence :
- Green: the field worker was in the area ;
- Orange: the field worker was out of the area ;
- Grey: the geolocation was not activated.
From the 'List of field services' tab of the tracking module
From this tab, you can view the list of all the daily field service operations for all your field workers. To access this table, just follow these two steps:
- Go to the 'Monitor' module .
- Click on the tab 'List of field services'.
Filter the display of field service operations in the table
It is possible to filter the display of field service operations in the table according to their status. To apply a filter, simply click on one of the five options above the table:
- On-time (or ahead of time) ongoing field services ;
- Delayed ongoing field services ;
- Done field services ;
- Cancelled field services ;
- Unassigned field services.
From this tab, you can see the following information for ongoing and completed field service operations:
- Planned arrival time ;
- Rescheduled arrival time ;
- Time delay.