You have the possibility to choose the data from which is calculated the delay or lead time of ongoing field service operations displayed in the 'List of field services' tab of the 'Monitor' module. To do this, you just have to complete the steps below:
- Go to the 'Settings' module.
- Click on the tab 'Settings'.
- Click on 'Time delay calculation'.
- Choose to calculate the delay time according to one of the following options :
- The scheduled arrival time. By selecting this option, you can determine the time in minutes after which a field service operation is considered late or early. For example, 25 minutes.
- The time slot. The field service operation is considered late when the recalculated expected time of arrival is not included in the chosen time slot. For example, the recalculated ETA is 14:35, whereas the time slot for this operation was 12:00-14:00.
- If you choose to calculate the delay time based on the scheduled arrival time, 'Threshold from which your field service is considered late or early (in minutes)' (en minutes).
- Click on the button 'Save'.