It is possible to add a field service operation to an ongoing route from the AntsRoute interface by following the steps below:
- Go to the 'Monitor' module.
- Click on the tab 'Map'.
- Click on the button 'Add one field service'.
- Fill in the field service operation details.
- Click on the button 'Search'.
- Select the field worker to whom to assign the field operation.
- Click on the button 'Confirm'.
Note: To not change the order of the route of the field worker when adding a field service operation, you must go to 'Settings' > 'Settings' > 'Optimization settings' and uncheck the box 'Automatic re-optimisation of the end of the remaining route'. To learn more read this support article.
Note: The field worker receives a push notification on the AntsRoute mobile application to let him know a new task was added to his route.