For past routes, it is possible to cancel field operations from the interface. Just complete the steps below:
Note: In order to display the route in the 'Route report' tab on D+1, the field worker must have at least touched the button 'Start route' from the mobile application. Indeed, routes that have not been started are not displayed in the 'Route report' tab.
- Go to the 'Analyze' module.
- Click on the tab 'Route report'.
- Select the date on which the route was completed.
- Identify the route for which a field service operation must be cancelled and click on '...' > 'Route's detail'.
- Identify the field service operation to be cancelled in the 'Done' column and click on '...' > 'Cancel'.
- Add a comment and a cancel reason if necessary.
- Click on the button 'Confirm'.