Once logged in to the mobile application, the field worker can start his route by following the steps below:
Note: To login to the mobile application, the field worker must use the credentials defined in the AntsRoute interface. To change a field worker's email, read this support article. To edit the password of a field worker, read this support article.
1. Start the route
- Log in to AntsRoute mobile application.
- Touch the button 'Display the route'.
- Touch the button 'Start route'.
Note: The responsibility for starting the route, validating field service operations and ending the route is left to the field workers. It is therefore not possible to carry out these actions from the software.
2. Choose the navigation app
- Open the menu by clicking on the icon .
- Touch the tab 'Settings'.
- From 'Navigation app', click on 'Edit'.
- Select the application Waze or Google Maps.
- Touch the button 'Confirm'.
3. Start navigation
- Touch the navigation icon on the task at the top of the list.
Follow the directions of the navigation application to go to the next address.
4. End the route
Once all the tasks have been completed, the field worker can validate the end of route step enabling to close the route by following the steps below:
- Touch the step 'End route' from the list of tasks.
- Add the end of route comment (optional).
- Touch the button 'End route'.
Note: The address in the 'End route' step matches the one defined for this vehicle / field worker.
Note: To end the route before completing all the tasks, click on the button 'Finish' located on the the home screen.