Once logged in to the mobile application, the field worker can start his route by following the steps below:
1. Start the route
- Log in to AntsRoute mobile application.
- Touch the button 'Display the route'.
- Touch the button 'Start route'.
2. Choose the navigation app
- Open the menu by clicking on the icon .
- Touch the tab 'Settings'.
- From 'Navigation app', click on 'Edit'.
- Select the application Waze or Google Maps.
- Touch the button 'Confirm'.
3. Start navigation
- Touch the navigation icon on the task at the top of the list.
- Follow the directions of the navigation application to go to the next address.
4. End the route
Once all the tasks have been completed, the field worker can validate the end of route step enabling to close the route by following the steps below:
- Touch the step 'End route' from the list of tasks.
- Add the end of route comment (optional).
- Touch the button 'End route'.