You can automate the sending of notifications to customers when the field worker is on the way. The notification is automatically sent when the previous task is validated. To set up automated notifications when the field worker is on the way, just complete the steps below:
💡 To send the notification to the customer, you must fill in email and/or phone number in international format in the customer record. For example, +447600123456.
Set up the notification template
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- Click on the tab “Notifications”.
- Click on “Notification templates”.
- Click on the button “+”.
- Select the media “Text message” or “email”.
- Select the type “Automatic notification before arriving”.
- Determine the name for interne use. For example, “Field worker on the way”.
- Set the toggle on “Enabled”.
- Click on the AntsRoute icon to custom the message content.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Here are the variables available for automated notifications when the field worker is on the way:
- First name $firstName
- Last name $lastName
- Scheduled date $scheduledDate
- Estimated time of arrival $arrivalTime
- Time slot $timeSlot
- Address $address
- Corporate name $enterpriseName
- Name of field worker $agentLastName
- Phone number of field worker $agentPhoneNumber
- Id of field service operation or delivery $id
- Tracking/feedback link $trackReviewUrl
- Waiting time before arrival $waitingTime