The field workers can send notification to the next customer to be visited directly from the AntsRoute mobile application. In order to set up notifications manually triggered by the worker from the mobile application, just complete the steps below:
💡 To send notification to customers, you must have entered the email address and/or phone number in international format on the customer record. For example, +447600123456
Set up the notification template
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- Click on the tab “Notifications”.
- Click on “Notification templates”.
- Click on the button “+”.
- Select the media “Text message”.
- Select the type “Manual notification from the mobile application”.
- Determine the name for interne use. For example, “Notification from the mobile app.”.
- Set the toggle on “Enabled”.
- Click on the AntsRoute icon to custom the message content.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Here are the variables available for notifications triggered from the mobile application :
- First name $firstName
- Last name $lastName
- Scheduled date $scheduledDate
- Estimated time of arrival $arrivalTime
- Time slot $timeSlot
- Address $address
- Name of the company $enterpriseName
- Name of the field worker $agentLastName
- Phone number of the field worker $agentPhoneNumber
- Id of the field service operation or delivery $id
- Tracking/feedback links $trackReviewUrl
- Waiting time before arrival $waitingTime
Send a notification from the mobile application
After having set up this notification template, the field workers will be able to send notification to the next customer to visit by completing the steps below:
- Click on the next task to carry out in the list.
- Click on the button “Notification”.
- Confirm the sending of the message by clicking on “Notify”.