The field workers can send notification to the next customer to be visited directly from the AntsRoute mobile application. In order to set up notifications manually triggered by the worker from the mobile application, just complete the steps below:
Set up the notification template
- Go to the 'Settings' module.
- Click on the tab 'Notifications'.
- Click on 'Notification templates'.
- Click on the button 'Add'.
- Select the media 'Text message'.
- Select the type 'Manual notification from the mobile application'.
- Determine the name for interne use. For example, 'Notification from the mobile app.'.
- Set the toggle on 'Enabled'.
- Click on the AntsRoute icon to custom the message content.
- Click on the button 'Save'.
Here are the variables available for notifications triggered from the mobile application :
- First name $firstName
- Last name $lastName
- Scheduled date $scheduledDate
- Estimated time of arrival $arrivalTime
- Time slot $timeSlot
- Address $address
- Name of the company $enterpriseName
- Name of the field worker $agentLastName
- Id of the field service operation or delivery $id
- Tracking/feedback links $trackReviewUrl
- Waiting time before arrival $waitingTime
Send notification from the mobile application
After having set up this notification template, the field workers will be able to send notification to the next customer to visit by completing the steps below:
- Click on the next task to complete from the list.
- Click on the button 'Notification'.
- Confirm the sending of the message by clicking on 'Notify'.