After the completion of an order, you can automate the sending of a notification to the customer with a link to download a service report or delivery note. The notification is automatically sent to the customer 30 minutes after validating the step from the mobile app. In order to set up notifications that allow customers to download a report, just follow the steps below:
☝️ Good to konw: In order to set up your reports, you must go to Settings > Reports. To learn more, please read this support article.
Set up the notification template
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- Click on the tab “Notifications”.
- Click on “Notification templates”.
- Click on the button “+”.
- Select the media “Text message” or “email”.
- Select the type “Automatic notification after field service completion”.
- Determine the name for interne use. For example, “Notification with report”.
- Set the toggle on “Enabled”.
- Click on the AntsRoute icon to custom the message content.
- Add the variable “Field service (or delivery) report download link”.
- Click on the “Save” button.
💡 To send a notification to your customers, you must have entered the email address and/or phone number in international format in the customer record. For example, +44 7600 123456.