To take out an AntsRoute subscription, just complete the steps below:
- Click on the blue circle at the top right.
- Click on the tab 'My subscription'.
- Click on the button 'Subscribe to a plan'.
- Choose a plan and click on the button 'Choose this plan'.
- Fill in the 'Payment information'.
- Fill in the 'Billing information'.
- Determine the 'Number of licenses (vehicles)'.
- Check the box 'I accept general terms and conditions of AntsRoute'.
- Click on the button 'Validate and pay'.
- Click on the button 'Confirm'.
Note: When you take out a subscription, you can remove or add licences. When you decide to delete licenses, you have to decrease the 'Number of licenses (vehicles)' and select the licenses you want to delete from the table. Finally, click on the 'Delete X licences' button.