Depending on the needs, it is possible to use filters to temporarily hide some orders in the tables and thus focus on only part of the data.
In which tables?
Filters can be applied in the tables of the following tabs:
- Cancelled deliveries ('Schedule' module) ;
- Delivery bucket ('Schedule' module) ;
- List of deliveries ('Organize' module) ;
- Delivery report ('Analyze' module).
Which filters are available?
The display of orders in the tables can be filtered by:
- Open date ;
- Due date ;
- State ;
- Driver ;
- Comment ;
- Done comment ;
- Cancel reason ;
- Time slot ;
- Service type ;
- Skill ;
- Sector ;
How to apply the filters?
- Click on 'Filter' .
- Click on the button .
- Determine the filter to be applied and the corresponding value. For example, to display the orders that are assigned to the sector A, select the 'sector' filter, then choose 'sector A' from the drop-down list.
- Click on 'Apply' to display the results.
Depending on the needs, it is possible to apply several filters. For example, to display the planned orders of driver 22, add a first filter by selecting the filter 'Driver' and the value 'email@example.com', then click on the '+' button to add the 'State' filter and the value 'Planned'.
When a filter is applied, the resulting display contains only those orders with the data that have been selected. The other data remains hidden. The filter must therefore be removed in order to view these orders again.