In order to facilitate the scheduling work, it is possible to define service types. The service types make it possible to define a standard duration, skill (optional) and time slot (optional) for all orders of the same type.
Add a service type
- Go to the 'Settings' module.
- Click on the tab 'Types of service'.
- Click on the button 'Add'.
- Fill in the following information:
- Name of the service type (for example, Type 1) ;
- Duration of this type of service (in minutes) ;
- Skill required to complete this type of service (optional) ;
- Time slot assigned to this type of service (optional) ;
- Priority ;
- Description (optional).
- Click on the button 'Save'.
Assign a type of service to an order
After adding a type of service, it is then possible to select it directly in the order form when scheduling a delivery or field service operation. Select the required type of service from the 'Service type' drop-down list.