Field workers can access the customer database using the mobile application. So they can view and edit information about your customers and schedule tasks.
Note: This feature can be disabled from the settings of the web interface.
Step 1: Enable access to the customer database
First, you need to enable this feature from the web interface AntsRoute :
- Go to the module 'Settings'.
- Click on the tab 'Settings'.
- Click on 'Mobile application settings'.
- Enable the option 'Visualizing and editing customer information from the mobile app'.
- Click on the button 'Save'.
Step 2: Access the customer database on the mobile application
Once you have enable the option, the field workers can access a new tab on the mobile application.
- Open the menu by clicking on the icon .
- Click on the tab 'Customers'.
- Use the search bar to find a customer.
- Select the customer from the drop-down list.
- Make the required changes.
Note: From the mobile application, the field worker can edit general information about the customer, including address, capacities and custom fields. They can attach files and display the list of upcoming and completed tasks for that customer.