To export reports to a PDF file, you must first set up the reports by completing the steps below:
- Go to the ‘Settings‘ module.
- Click on the tab ‘Reports‘.
- Click on the button ‘Add‘.
- Determine the ‘Name’ (internal use).
- Customise the content of the report using the variables below:
- Customer name ;
- Customer address ;
- Customer external id ;
- Comment ;
- Done date ;
- Done comment ;
- Signature ;
- Photos ;
- Field worker name ;
- Vehicle registration number ;
- Field service external id ;
- Custom fields (if defined).
- Click on the button ‘Create‘.
Note: Click on the AntsRoute icon to display the drop-down list with variables.
Note: After having set up your reports, you can start generating reports in PDF format for the field services completed from the 'Analyze' module. To learn more about exporting reports, read this support article.
Note: In addition, when creating your notification templates, you also have the possibility to include a link allowing the customer to download the report of the service. To learn more about the sending of notification after completion of field services with a link to download of the service report, read this support article.