Dynamic clustering makes it possible to speed up the calculation time, particularly when there are a large number of orders. Therefore, the tool will assign the orders to clusters that will be assigned to field workers. The optimisation will then be carried out in parallel on each of these sectors.
The sectors are assigned to the nearest workers, and if there are orders which are incompatible with that field worker, you will find them in the list of unassigned orders.
To activate the clustering option, you must follow the steps below:
- Go to the 'Settings' module.
- Click on the tab 'Settings'.
- Click on 'Optimisation settings'.
- Activate the option 'Dynamic clustering before optimisation'.
- Click on the button 'Save'.