To be updated in real time about the work of your drivers, you can activate the notifications option. By activating this function, you are notified of any actions carried out by your teams and that you are following.
Notifications on the interface for users
By clicking on the bell icon in the top right-hand corner of the interface, you can view all the updates made to actions that you are following. The new notifications are highlighted with a blue tag. These messages can be marked as read to remove the notification alert.
You can receive notifications for the following actions:
- Route started by your driver
- Route completed by your driver
- Work order completed by your driver
- Work order cancelled by your driver
- Work order added in the basket via API
- Work order added in the agenda via API
- Work order added from the booking site
Display preferences for notifications
You can determine which notifications you want to display. To do this, just follow these few steps:
- Click on the bell icon.
- Click on the “…” at the top right.
- Choose the option “Display preferences”.
- Check the boxes for the information you want to display.
- Click on the “Save” button.