If there are several people managing routes in your company, you can give access to your AntsRoute account to several users. The platform allows you to fully customise the role of each user by determining the features to which they will have access. You can create as many roles as you need by following these steps:
- Click on the blue circle with your initials at the top right.
- Click on the tab 'Roles'.
- Click on the button 'Add'.
- Define a 'Name'.
- Determine the features to which this role gives access:
- General settings.
- Modules, dashboard and alerts.
- Warehouse (or site / point of sale / agency).
- Customers (or patients).
- Deliveries (or field services / visits / pickups).
- Click on the button 'Save'.
Note: After the creation of this role, when you add new user, you can assign this role to the user. To learn more, read this support article.