AntsRoute offers a function for adding a new work order to a specific position in a route. To do this, simply follow these steps:
☝️ Good to know: The function is also available for routes that have already started.
- Go to the “Organize” module.
- Click on the “Map” tab.
- Select a date from the calendar.
- Open the panel on the right and click on a route.
- Position the mouse where you want to add a task, and the “+” icon will appear.
- By clicking on the “+” icon, you access the work order planning form.
- Fill in the information requested and click on the “Confirm” button.