You have the possibility to sort the different custom fields into categories to make the information easier to read. For example, “Order number” and “Order date” fields can be grouped together in an 'Information about orders' category.
Add new category
- Go to the “Settings” module.
- Click on the tab “Custom fields”.
- Click on one of the following tabs:
- Customer file,
- Work order,
- Validation of an item (displayed only if the management of items is enabled),
- Validation of a work order.
- Click on the button “Create a category”.
- Determine the “Name” for this category.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Delete a category
- Identify the category to delete and click on “…” and “Delete”.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
Customise the order in which categories are displayed
You can determine the order in which the categories are displayed by clicking on the arrows to the right of the category name or by dragging and dropping. The order defined will be respected in the other modules, but also on the mobile application.