Note: If you want to add a field service operation for a customer who has not already been registered in the database, you can click on 'Schedule' > 'Schedule field services' > 'Add a customer'.
- Go to the 'Schedule' module.
- Click on the tab 'Schedule field services'.
- Enter the first three letters of the customer's name in the search bar.
- Select the customer in the drop-down list.
- Determine the 'Duration' and fill in the 'Field service details'.
- Enter the 'Capacities' to be carried (optional).
- Fill in the 'Custom fields' (optional).
- Add 'Files' (optional).
- Select the option 'Plan the field service on' and choose a date.
- Select the 'Time slot' (optional).
- Click on the button 'Add'.
Note: The 'Recurrence' option is designed for users who have to schedule field service operations which must be carried out on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. To learn more about this feature, please read this support article.