AntsRoute is the mobile application linked to the delivery and field service route optimisation software AntsRoute. This application is dedicated to field workers.
The main features of the mobile application:
- The daily import and display of route data calculated by the AntsRoute software, enabling each field worker to be informed about his route and the tasks to complete ;
- The use of Google Maps or Waze navigation app at each step of the route, enabling the field worker to navigate to his next task ;
- The possibility of triggering actions: printing a label, sending a notification, call to mobile phone, call to landline ;
- Real-time access to updated delivery or field service operation schedules in the event of unexpected situations or emergency requests ;
- The sending to the operations manager confirmations of completion with comments, photos and customer signatures.
- It is necessary to sign up in advance on https://app.antsroute.com/ to use the AntsRoute mobile application ;
- The user can activate the geolocation ;
- The use of the application requires an internet connection.
Note: To learn more about downloading the mobile application on Play Store or App Store, read this support article.