Depending on your needs, it is possible to use filters to temporarily hide some field services or deliveries in the tables, and thus focus only on part of the data. Using filters can help you save time when navigating through your tables. Find out more about how table filters work. 👇
In which tables?
Filters can be applied in the tables of the following tabs:
- Cancelled deliveries (“Schedule” module);
- Delivery basket (“Schedule” module);
- List of deliveries (“Organize” module);
- Delivery report (“Analyze” module).
Which filters are available?
- Open date;
- Due date;
- Favorite driver;
- Done comment;
- Cancel reason;
- Time slot;
- Service type;
- Custom fields.
How to apply a filter?
- Click on “Filter”.
- Select a filter in the drop-down list.
- Choose the condition and the values.
- Click on the button “Apply”.
How to filter by multiple conditions?
Depending on your needs, it is possible to apply several filters. To add a second condition, click on the “Filter” button again. Then follow the same steps as above: select the column you want to filter by, the condition and the value you want to display. That's it! ✨
For example, here are the steps to follow to display the planned, pending and confirmed tasks of the driver John Smith. First, add a filter by selecting the “State” filter and the values “Planned”, “Pending” and “Confirmed”. Then, click the “Filter” button to add the “Driver” filter and the value “John Smith”.
How to save a filter?
Once you have selected the different conditions you want to filter, you can save this filter for quick access in the future. To do this, follow these steps: 👇
- Apply the required filters.
- Click on the save button.
- Enter a “Name” for this view.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
Once your filter is saved, you can find it by clicking on “My filters”.