Field workers can access the customer database using the mobile application. So they can view and edit information about your customers and schedule tasks. 🗃️
Step 1: Enable access to the customer database
First, you need to enable this feature from the web interface AntsRoute :
- Go to the module “Settings”.
- Click on the tab “Settings”.
- Click on “Mobile application settings”.
- Enable the option “Visualizing and editing customer information from the mobile app”.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Step 2: Access the customer database on the mobile application
Once you have enabled the option, the field workers can access a new tab on the mobile application.
- Open the menu by clicking on the icon .
- Click on the tab “Customers”.
- Use the search bar to find a customer.
- Select the customer from the drop-down list.
- Make the required changes.