Field workers can access the customer database using the mobile application. So they can view and edit information about your customers and schedule tasks.
Step 1: Enable access to the customer database
First, you need to enable this feature from the web interface AntsRoute :
- Go to the module 'Settings'.
- Click on the tab 'Settings'.
- Click on 'Mobile application settings'.
- Enable the option 'Visualizing and editing customer information from the mobile app'.
- Click on the button 'Save'.
Step 2: Access the customer database on the mobile application
Once you have enable the option, the field workers can access a new tab on the mobile application.
- Open the menu by clicking on the icon .
- Click on the tab 'Customers'.
- Use the search bar to find a customer.
- Select the customer from the drop-down list.
- Make the required changes.