Field workers can schedule field service operations for customers registered in your database directly from the mobile application. To do that, you need to follow the steps below.
Step 1: Enable access to the customer database
First, you need to enable this feature from the web interface AntsRoute:
- Go to the module 'Settings'.
- Click on the tab 'Settings'.
- Click on 'Mobile application settings'.
- Enable the option 'Visualizing and editing customer information from the mobile app'.
- Click on the button 'Save'.
Step 2: Schedule tasks from the mobile application
Once you have enabled the option, your field workers can access the tab 'Customers' on the mobile application. From this tab, they can schedule new tasks.
- Display the menu by clicking on the icon .
- Touch the tab 'Customers'.
- Use the search bar to find the customer required.
- Select the customer in the drop-down list.
- Click on the tab 'Customer details'.
- Click on the button 'Add a field service'.
- Fill in the field service details.
- Select a date.
- Select a time slot.
- Click on 'Confirm'.